Looking for something to do in Los Angeles this weekend? Here are Fem’s recommendations:
- Check out the “BEAUTY CULTURE” exhibit at the Annenberg Space for Photography (ongoing)
- Drop by the “The Personal is Political” exhibit at the MOCA (ongoing)
- Attend the Hammer’s Museum’s free event “New American Writing: Leopoldine Core & Dinah Lenney” (Friday, Sept. 9th at 7pm)
- Get some fresh produce at the Hollywood Farmer’s Market (Sunday, Sept. 11th from 8am to 1pm)
- Go listen to the Kissing Cousins at the Echo (Monday, Sept. 12th at 8:30pm)
Have any suggestions for this weekend? How about next weekend? Leave a comment below or send us an email.